No Turning Back _ Pirojay MP3 Download + Lyrics



No Turning Back – Pirojay

Pirojay returns with another inspiring Afrobeat/Amapiano anthem titled "No Turning Back." This song is about determination, growth, and never giving up on your dreams despite the challenges along the way.

With energetic beats, powerful lyrics, and an uplifting message, No Turning Back is a song for everyone chasing success.

Song Details

Artist: Pirojay

Title: No Turning Back

Genre: Afrobeat / Amapiano

Released by: U.B.S NATION


Stream & Download

🎡  Click  Listener on audiomack

Song Lyrics

Intro
Pirojay!
From the street to the light!
U.B.S!
Oya make we go!
Verse 1
Wake up in the morning, I dey chase my dream,
No matter the struggle, I believe in God,
Many people talk say e no go be,
Now dem dey watch as I dey succeed.
Every step I take, na blessing I see,
I thank God for life for the blessing I see,
From Okwacity to overseas,
Na My song them dey play.
Pre-Chorus
I no fit stop now,
The fire dey burn now,
The road long but I dey move on,
Move on, move on.
Chorus
No turning back, no turning back,
I don come too far, I no fit look back,
Hands in the air, make we vibe like that,
Tonight we celebrate, no turning back.
No turning back, no turning back,
Higher and higher, we dey stack the racks,
Dance to the song, put your sorrow back,
Pirojay on the mic, no turning back.
Verse 2
See the light shining for my face,
Every setback only build my faith,
Steady grinding, winning the race,
Now the whole crowd dey feel my grace.
Bad belle people dem dey watch from far,
But my people know say we go reach the stars,
Turn up the sound, make we raise the bar,
Pirojay vibes, we dey sing and dance.
Bridge
If you feel good, put your hand up in the sky.
No let anybody tell you say you no fit fly,
We dey move, we dey rise,
To the top, to the sky.
Final Chorus
No turning back, no turning back,
I don come too far, I no fit look back,
Everybody sing, make the feeling strong,
Pirojay dey here, no turning back!
Outro
Yeah yeah!
No turning back!
No more going back!
Pirojay! 🎢πŸ”₯πŸͺ˜


---

Support Pirojay

If you enjoy this song, please:

Share it with your friends.

Leave a comment below.

Follow Pirojay for more Afrobeat and Amapiano music.


U.B.S NATION – Bringing you the latest Afrobeat, Amapiano, music downloads, lyrics, and entertainment updates.






Comments

πŸ”₯Popular post

PIROJAY Releases Powerful New Afrobeat Single "Bad Friend" –

PIROJAY Releases Inspiring New Afrobeat Single "E Clear"

Top 10 Afrobeat Songs You Should Be Listening to This Week